Top Posts & Pages
- Can we talk about white superiority and racism in punk?
- The â€œUrbanâ€ Racism Report: ShakaRa's view on the English Frank Situation
- Dr Kwame Nkrumah's declaration of Ghana's Independence
- John Terry abuses Anton Ferdinand, brother Rio gets sacked. Where's the justice in modern football?
- The problems of the "Girl Effect" & Nike Sponsored Feminism
- Why are some immigrants voting for UKIP?
- Burberry Workers on 48 Hour Strike This Weekend for Living Wage
- BAFTA Awards to be rocked by Cleaners & Porters’ Strike Action
- Detainees protest after brutality by Mitie guards at Campsfield Immigration Removal Centre
- 3 International Cities Protest for #HandsOffAbahlali
- UK Politics
By Phil Miller
British elites foster hatred of Muslims to justify their repressive foreign and security policies. This institutional climate makes it inevitable that Lee Ribgy’s murder became a recruitment tool for far-right street movements.