Top Posts & Pages
- Progressive consensus or survival of the fittest?
- We need the role models of today to step forward and inspire
- Trayvon Martin killer George Zimmerman still a free man despite overwhelming evidence he killed the Florida teenager in cold blood
- Thin Blue Crimes: The History of the Police's Special Branch
- Why are some immigrants voting for UKIP?
- Burberry Workers on 48 Hour Strike This Weekend for Living Wage
- BAFTA Awards to be rocked by Cleaners & Porters’ Strike Action
- Detainees protest after brutality by Mitie guards at Campsfield Immigration Removal Centre
- 3 International Cities Protest for #HandsOffAbahlali
- UK Politics
By Phil Miller
British elites foster hatred of Muslims to justify their repressive foreign and security policies. This institutional climate makes it inevitable that Lee Ribgy’s murder became a recruitment tool for far-right street movements.